Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fashion & Editorial Shoot- Chevy & Garage

We've had a busy few weeks with a few commercial and family portrait shoots, wedding bookings and consultations, and a conference in Auckland last weekend for Open2view, so I have just finished processing a shoot we did a couple of weeks ago with a 1936 Chevy in a garage. While in there we came across the old couch in the tea room that screamed for a couple of quick shots, then onto the ones with the Chevy. Although I had a few ideas under my belt when I went into this shoot, the main image I was going for and heading towards was the one where the girls are sitting down with the one model's boot closer to the lens. The images were shot with the post processing in mind to give the images a more pronounced grungy/dirty kind of feel.

Enjoy=)







No comments: