Tuesday, July 14, 2009

O.k., so I've been a slacker=)

Not really, but I have been very busy! Over the past couple of weeks/month I've had a few good things going on. Firstly, I am now a member of AIPA(Advertising & Illustrative Photographers Association)NZ. It's been part of the plan for a while now and I'm glad I've eventually joined. Being a photographer is quite a singular profession, so it's a good feeling to know you're a part of something bigger, and be in contact with others who have similar aspirations. On another note, I've been working together with someone in the UK who is designing a CMS(content management system) for photographers, basically they build and sell website templates that are designed specifically for photographers, so anyway, they will be using my images on their site to market their new template designs. The site won't be up until August September, when it goes live I'll post the link :) I'll also have a brand spanking new commercial website around the same time which I'm looking forward to!
Some more news that I'm extremely happy about is that I have signed with an agency in Spain! They are an exclusive image agency who are one of THE suppliers of front cover images to the book publication industry. I've been looking for a few years now for the right agency to supply my imagery to and at last have found the right one. Least to say, I'm very happy!


Well, thats about it for now, I'd better get ready for my shoot this afternoon...

No comments: