Sunday, August 16, 2009

Need some inspiration to follow your dreams?

I used to follow Zacks blog for a while there but youknow what it's like, you get caught up in the constant stream of life, but I've just been forwarded a post in his blog... totally inspirational stuff!.

click here


Derrick roks! And what Zack is doing for him is another amazing thing in itself. I love this stuff! Similar to a lot of times we had when we were working around the world on ships, often taking the opportunity to help someone in some way, instead of just ignoring them and moving on. Moving stuff when you think back on it I suppose. I feel really good, as I've been looking for something inspirational to do pro bono but as I'm not in a million people city I have to be a little more careful with such things in a way, anyway last week it came to me... I'm stoked about that and you'll be hearing more about it in due course;)

And if you want to know what it is REALLY like being a photographer, then check this out:

Click Here

This last one was quite an amazing for me to watch, the trials and viewpoints are so true, his yearly flow has such truth of what it is really like, it's almost like someone describing my life as a photographer!

There is a lot on his blog, but the top video was initiated from a previous post a day earlier- Standing on the dock. If you're like that, on the dock, then dive in, it doesn't hurt, it's not always plain swimming, but it will be one of the most epic things you can do in life, so I say go for it.

Anyway, they're totally inspirational and worth a watch if you aspire through life

Enjoy your day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=somark innovations inc ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg