Friday, September 11, 2009

Editorial

I've been extremely busy lately, and it's been soo good! I'm waiting to hear if one of my clients wins in their Nationals of their field, I'll post some photos once the Nationals are over for them. The house market is changing, whether it is a fast market or here to stay is yet to be seen, but there's a lot of buzz and movement happening out there at the moment. I've photographed some really insane houses in the last week, probably 4 or 5 that I would call my dream home... I love seeing houses like that! Pure indulgence of architectural and design masterpiece, it's all in the details! off to Wellington this weekend, I've been waiting for this trip for a while as we're going to be working with some amazing teams down there over the next couple of days.... Anyway, here's a few I clicked off last week...

















No comments: