Monday, October 05, 2009

Paying It Forward..

I've always been into this concept, I read a book a long time ago by Paulo Coelho called The Alchemist, if you haven't read it, then it is time you do! It's a very simple story, but one that touches your soul. So anyway after being home and settled for a couple of years now I thought it was time I started this little part of my life journey, I was sitting there a few months ago and pondering over this every now and again for a couple of weeks trying to figure out a good way for me, in my industry, to 'pay it forward' then one day an email arrived. Isn't it just funny how things work out sometimes eh ;). O.k so there's a link below with the whole story from the local paper, what I find amazing is that so many other businesses are also willing to help out- Fantastic!!. A Massive shout goes out to Belinda for getting out there and doing this for someone! We're looking forward to getting some amazing photos for Ben & Chrissy on their special day... And if there is anybody who reads this and thinks they can help out then let us know and we'll pass your details onto Belinda:)


It's not about us, it's about them...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/2905576/Firms-quick-to-help-our-Ben

No comments: