Monday, April 27, 2009

Fashion & Beauty - Beauty Photography Shoot =)

So, it's been a while since I've photographed any beauty headshots, most of my work lately has been more full body or fashion concept so it was nice to be able to set the lighting specifically for some beauty imagery. There are a lot of different ways to light a subject for beauty and a lot of different light modifiers you can use, this time the plan was for simple beautiful images. As simple as they look, they have highly technical lighting to achieve this look and I'm very happy with the end results.
The first one was actually the last image I shot, once we had the images we wanted I threw in one a little more creative with what we had on hand at the time.

A big shout out to the model=)

Enjoy...







No comments: