Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30D back from Canon repairs

My Canon 30d went awol on me a few weeks ago, 4 days prior to a wedding, luckily i had other bodys:). I'm a happy man as it cost less than we all thought it would, and it is a nice clean image machine again ;-). While it was at Canon they checked the shutter count... 44,273. Sound a lot? That is since November 2006, so 2yrs and 3 mths I've taken that many images. Quite amazing really!.

We've been extremely busy lately, with wedding bookings coming in for next summer and a large commercial shoot we did last weekend. We also have a few model shoots coming up too so keep an eye on here for some new images over the next few months. There'll be some special ones going up within a week, I'm itching to show them, but need to wait until everything is finalized with our client:)

hope you're all having a sponditious day

Ciao!
Mark

No comments: