Sunday, March 15, 2009

Been a while- an image of Fitzroy!

Hi all,
It seems like it's been a while since I have been spreading any word, my apologies :)

So I have a 'word of the day'! I love it!..... Flavour!!! yip you guessed it, flavour!. But in the context of an image, or more to replace the word 'style' in a way. Someone said it to me today in an email(they liked the flavour of my photos) and I thought it was just ace! so expect to hear me saying it from now on.. thanks for my new word Amber! :)

Well I've been quite busy so haven't really been taking anything too dramatic lately, although I was here working when a sunset last week started showing signs of being epic, so here is a shot from that little sojourn. ofcourse it has a little bit of Marky flavour to it ;) hope you enjoy....

No comments: